What can we provide?
Consultations by physician
– Consultations with examinations and provision of treatment
– Minor surgery as removal of moles, warts etcetera
– Follow-up during pregnancy
– Cervix cytology
– Referrals to specialists when needed
– We have a lab providing several assessments including several blood tests, spirometry and ECG
– Our lab collaborate with labs in the regional hospitals to analyse more advanced tests
Do you have questions you would like to get answered without a consultation?
– If you have short questions, you could often get an e-consultation (see more info in web page)
– If you would like to renew prescriptions, you can also ask for that through the web pages
Ill outside office hours?
If you can wait until a few days (see page with opening hours), it is often possible to get a consultation relatively quick when needed. If you have a need for a quick consultation, please phone us on phone number 55592500. If your condition does not allow to wait until the next day, please contact either Bergen Legevakt (phone number 116117) or the emergency phone number 113.
Payment and prices
We have a payment machine which makes paying easy. You can first enter your date of birth (DDMMYY). If you have questions on how to do this, our staff can help you with this. If you would like a bank giro, this will be sent by MelinMedical AS and will come with an additional fee (approximately 55,- if paid on time). For children under the age of 16 years, most consultations are free of charge. The prices for the most common services can be found in Norwegian in the following link: normaltariffen.legeforeningen.no